Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Short Introduction

     Greetings, and welcome to my review blog. This space will be used for the basic intent of reviewing entertainment mediums such as comic books, movies, television show episodes, and practically everything else that relates to entertainment via ocular stimuli. A handful of my reviews in the past have been featured on www.aboutheroes.com, a website that hosts a highly entertaining weekly comic book/toy review/manga/etc. podcast and reviews submitted by the podcast personnel and by some of the listeners and forum goers.
     Also, be sure to visit the other sites on blogspot that I have listed as associates. Most likely their reviews will be varied from mine in terms of the titles that are reviewed and the general format and content of their sites. Plus, they've been around longer and are highly respected amongst many of the reviewers that I trust and enjoy.
     So, sit back, relax, read, and either join me in my rallies or get potentially infuriated at me. And please, feel free to comment any way you'd like; this blog isn't just for me to praise and vent, but for you to do so as well.

1 comment:

Voltage said...

Hey, man. It's Kristina from Farm Fresh. I got an account so we could talk comics.

On a side note, I started drawing again, once I finish some I might post them on my blog.